Ready to burn some calories? Follow these steps to pair with your heart belt and sensors.
Ready to burn some calories? Follow these steps to pair your Scosche myTREK, Polar H7 and Wahoo Blue Heart Rate Monitors, and all of your ANT+ sensors with Digifit on your iOS device. For a sensor pairing video, click here.
ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor and other sensors
1: Connect your Wahoo ANT+ Adapter into your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
2: Position Your Heart Belt and/or install your Foot Pod, or other ANT+ sensor.
3. Launch Digifit -> Settings -> My Sensors
4. Tap ON for Heart (or other sensor)
5. Connecting to Sensors
6. Sensor Detected
7. You are now ready to workout
If you are unable to detect your sensor, try repositioning your heart belt or wetting your electrodes. Stomp your foot or turn your bike crank to wake up your sensor when pairing. Then repeat step 4.
Scosche myTREK or Rhythm
1. Hold down the middle button (“S”) to turn on the sensor (on the armband)
2. Go to your iPhone Settings -> General -> Bluetooth
3. Turn Bluetooth “ON” and it should detect your Scosche and show “Not Paired” (screenshot 1)
4. Tap the words “Not Paired”, and it should pair the Scosche and say “Connected” (screenshot 2)
5. Now put the myTREK onto your forearm. Align the remote control pad on the inside of your forearm and the pulse sensor pad on the outside of your forearm
6. Open Digifit and go to the “My Sensors” screen, either by going to Settings -> My Sensors, or Home -> Workouts -> Sensors
7. Tap “Scosche myTREK” ON. Underneath, it should say “Connected via Bluetooth”
8. You are now ready to begin a workout!
Polar H7 and Wahoo Blue
1. Place the heart rate monitor around your chest. Be sure to lightly wet the electrodes. This allows the sensors to have an easier time reading your pulse.
2. Open your Digifit app and tap Settings
3. Then tap My Sensors
4. You will see a list of available sensors that Digifit is compatible with. You will see an option for Bluetooth 4.0. Swipe the slider to the “ON” position
5. A screen should appear saying “Connecting to sensor via Bluetooth Low Energy”
6. Once it has connected with the heart rate monitor you are ready to workout with your Bluetooth Heart rate monitor!