Link Your Fitbit Account with Digifit
Every step counts with Fitbit and Digifit! You can either link with Fitbit on My Digifit or in the Digifit app on an iOS device.
1. Login to My.Digifit.com with your Digifit username and password.
2. Tap Health -> Activity -> Link Accounts.
3. Enter your Fitbit login/email and password to authorize the link.
In iOS App
1. Tap Health -> Health Partners
2. Tap Fitbit -> Link Account
3. Enter in your email address and password, and tap allow
Enter in your Fitbit login and password, and tap Allow
Tap Link Account
4. Tap Done in the upper right. Your account is now linked!
Remember, Digifit calories trump Fitbit calories so while you are earning steps during all Digifit workouts, your calories burned with Digifit will override estimated calories by Fitbit for that exercise. To view your Fitbit and Digifit calories graphed over time in the app, go to Health -> Dashboard in Digifit version 6.0.