Sticking to your exercise program can be a challenge which is why we suggest exercising with a buddy. Twitter is no substitute but it can be a great way for your friends and social community to support your efforts. Here’s how you can share your Digifit workouts on Twitter:
- Go to My Digifit
- Click Workouts and click “Details” for the workout you wish to share
- Click the share button above your HR chart/workout map
- A new page will open. Click the Twitter icon in the upper right
- Sign in with your Twitter account
- A link with your workout will pop up. Add comments and click “Tweet”
Now your Digifit workout will be tweeted out to all of Twitter! Make sure to tag your workouts #getdigifit so all of the Digifit users will be able to see your awesome workout.
Be on the lookout for the next update, which will allow you to tweet your workouts right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.