Learn how to pair your Digifit iCardio Android app with a Polar Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor.
You’ve downloaded Digifit iCardio from Google Play on your Android and you are ready to work out with Digifit! First things first, let’s pair your Polar bluethooth heart rate monitor with your Android. (NOTE: All Android’s vary slightly). If you need further assistance pairing, check out the Polar Heart Rate Monitor Manual or contact Customer Support
1. First wet your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to increase conductivity and put it on
2. Go to your Android Settings
3. Tap Wireless & Network
4. Tap Bluetooth Settings
5. Make Sure Bluetooth is ON. If ON, tap Scan Devices
6. Your Heart Rate Belt should appear as Polar iWL below “Bluetooth devices”. Tap to pair and enter in PIN 0000 to pair
7. Your Polar will now be paired. To delete a pairing, tap and and hold “Polar iWL”, and choose to unpair
7. Open your Digifit app and go to Settings -> My Sensors, and tap Heart so the check is orange
Your heart rate monitor is now paired with Digifit and you are ready to workout! If for some reason you have paired your heart belt but are not able to acquire your heart belt during a workout, try turning off your Bluetooth in your settings, wait 10 seconds, then turn back on.